A 2-hour Workshop
The efficient teacher professional development session that will help you confidently prepare your classroom and your students for next year's blended setting.
Never before has an accessible classroom been more imperative to to students' success.
And no one needs to inform teachers that this year is going to be unpredictable and ever changing. Plus, now more than ever YOU need support. Teachers need quick, efficient, timely support that allows them to show up for their students in flexible and accessible ways without spending every waking moment working.
That's what we're all about here at Teach On A Mission - effectiveness for your students and sustainability for you.
In this 2-hour online workshop, Mandy will walk you through these three areas:
Set a solid foundation for your blended classroom with your calendar and yearly plans.
Learn how to optimize both synchronous and asynchronous for increased effectiveness.
Ensure student success with surefire communication and student accountability.
This workshop is right for you if...
- Starting the school year has your stress levels elevated. You're asking questions like, "how do I make the most of my time," "how do I connect with students in less the time," and "can I really be as effective?"
- Organization of an alternative classroom setting is an area you're needing support. You're asking questions like, "what do I have students do while they're not in class," and "how do I keep my head on straight when I've got students with me and virtually?"
- You're worried that the only way to hold students accountable is to grade all of the things. You're wondering if students will even do the work at home, and what in the world to do in class when they haven't done that work.
"Mandy has impacted my life in ways that I can't describe. I don't even think she knows how much she has done for me. Helping me help students and giving me back more time for my family is more than I can ask for and she has helped with both. Mandy was willing to help all of us during each step of the flipping process, answer any question we had, no matter how small or silly we thought it was.”"
Here's what you're getting when you register for the workshop today:
- A 2-hour workshop jam packed with best practices, sustainable strategies, and resources to support your blended classroom.
- A PDF Guide of the workshop training that you'll be sent ahead of time so you are completely prepared to get the most out of the workshop.
- Resources you can immediately take and implement in your own blended classroom.
- Lifetime access to the workshop inside your course library at teachonamission.com.